Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Day Before

So it is about 9:35 am Wednesday August 27, 2009

Tomorrow morning I will be starting The Master Cleanse! I am excited and also a little weary of what may come out of this (or from down below....)

I have been doing INTENSE research on this cleanse!

First of all... I wonder if people will even read this blog and/or respond and leave comments...

not sure yet....

MY REASONS TO BEGIN THE CLEANSE

1) I have been dealing with insane chronic pain for the past 3 years or so. I have copious and CPP (Chronic Pelvic Pain). About a month in a half ago I decided to come off of all of my medications... these were some pretty heavy duty meds as well.

2) Since I have been off the medicine not only have I put on more weight but I still experience the same amount of pain.

3) After all the research I have done to help with both my problems of being overweight (I will have numbers up later.. my husband is picking a scale up for me on the way home from work..) and wanting to cleanse my body of all the toxins from the narcotics and possibly help with pain.. I choose this cleanse.

Right now I am a full time mother and a full time student online who is solo close to finally finishing up with my degree. However, with not only my pain but some major stresses in my life... which I may start blogging about as well, for some possible advice/help I feel like my life is on hold while everyone else’s is moving right along. Yes I know I could be dying or have some major ailment (sp?) but it is still something that holds me back and if there is something I could possible do to help, then it is worth a shot in my book....

I am sure I will write everyday probably at least twice a day so any comments about anything will be appreciated greatly!

I believe I am a pretty strong minded person and that I have control over my mind... I am hoping this will help me get through everything...

*** MORE POSTS WILL BE COMING SOON *** STAY HAPPY & HEALTHY!***

No comments:

Post a Comment