Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day 3 anddddd OMG

Is it true down 9 pounds? Already!! Yes, I understand that this is mostly water weight, but yeah it feels good to see that scale drop. I stood there for a moment and said maybe when I first weighted myself I read it wrong... I was in disbelief! New BMI is 25.7 wow a lot better!

I know I said my pain purpose for doing this cleanse was to get my bodier healthier and to see if it will help with my pain... I know I have to lose weight to be healthy. I would like to be in the normal BMI range for my height and age.

All I can say is it is definitely helping me to stay motivated by looking at the scale!

Isn't it funny people will do things to their body while knowning the harm it can cause without care but as soon as it shows us a difference we can physically see thats when we want to make a difference....

No comments:

Post a Comment